Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
John Mayer - One of the most gifted guitar players of his generation, and a taleneted signer songwriter too! John Mayer could have his pick of any guitar endorsement in the world, and he chooses to play Martin guitars.
The OMJM model is a classic Orchestral Model shape acoustic with a 14th Fret Neck Join. Its beautiful for strumming & finger picking, plus features a built in Martin pickup so plugging in & getting an amplified acoustic sound is easy.
Here's what Martin say about the OMJM Guitar
In light of his ever-expanding reputation and fan base, Martin collaborated with John Mayer on the creation of a second namesake guitar, one with many of the same attributes as his first OM-28JM Limited Edition, but one that would be more affordable and more widely available in the tradition of the popular Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model. This tasteful Orchestra Model exhibits versatility for today's diverse contemporary musical styles.
- Model:OMJM John Mayer
- Construction:Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size:000-14 Fret
- Top:Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette:Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern:Hybrid X Scalloped
- Top Braces:Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16
- Back Material:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling:HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece:Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay:Black/White Boltaron
- Binding:Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style:Bold Herringbone
- Side Inlay:none
- Back Inlay:Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Low Profile
- Nut Material:Bone
- Headstock:Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate:Solid East Indian Rosewood /Large Old Style - Silver
- Heelcap:Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length:25.4
- Number of Frets Clear:14
- Number of Frets Total:20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut:1-11/16
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret:2-1/8
- Fingerboard Position Inlays:MOP Dots, Single at 5th, Double at 7th, Single at 9th, Double at 12th w/ MOP Square, Single at 15th & 17th Frets
- Fingerboard Binding:none
- Finish Back & Sides:Polished Gloss
- Finish Top:Polished Gloss w/ Vintage Toner
- Finish Neck:Satin
- Bridge Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style:Belly
- Bridge String Spacing:2-1/8
- Saddle:16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins:White w/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard:Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
- Case:533EJM Geib style
- Interior Label:CFM IV & John Mayer Pre-Printed Signatures, Numbered in Sequence
- Electronics:Martin Gold Plus Natural 1Other
- Options:Available left-handed at no additional charge