Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
New from Martin is the OMC-18E cutaway guitar.
The main body of the guitar is built from Mahogany with a great Sitka spruce top, this gives it a bright, projecting tone with good sustain. The fingerboard is made of ebony that looks stunning and the neck has a High Performance taper that gives an easier playing feel up and down the neck.
Martin really know guitars. Every model in thier catalogue deserves respect and this, somewhere near the upper middle range, is stunning example of thier work. It's solid, sounds amazing and finished to perfection.
This has a vintage, clean and old fashioned look to it with a smooth finish and natural grain. The tortoiseshell pickguard is a classic that rounds out the design nicely.
Here's what Martin have to say about this guitar
The OMC-18E acoustic-electric cutaway model is crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard are also featured on this model. Fishman® Aura® VT Enhance™ electronics make this guitar everything you’ve ever wanted from a Martin and more. The Aura® VT electronics system provides you, the player, with added dimensions to customize your sound creating the ultimate Martin guitar experience.
- Construction:Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size:000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material:Sitka Spruce
- Rosette:Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape:Scalloped
- Brace Material:Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size:1/4"
- Back Material:Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip:Style 18
- Side Material:Genuine Mahogany
- Binding:Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material:Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper:High Performance Taper
- Nut Material:Bone
- Headstock Shape:Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style:Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap:Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At:14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total:20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut:1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret:2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material:Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style:Old Style 18
- Side Dots:White
- Back and Side Finish:Gloss
- Finish Top:Gloss
- Top Color:Clear
- Finish Neck:Satin
- Neck Color:Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Bridge Style:Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing:2 5/32"
- Saddle:Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius:16"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings:SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Bridge Pin Material:Black Plastic
- Pickguard:Faux Tortoise
- Case:Ply Hardshell
- Electronics:Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Left Handed Availability:Yes