Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
Here’s what Martin say:
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The newly updated DJr-10 Burst features satin finished Sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, a satin finished sunburst top that’s made from Sitka Spruce, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport, plus this model comes equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics.
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24”
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Colour: Cherry
- Top Finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Cherry
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone