The Dreadnought Junior Series is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The newly updated Junior is available with a Sapele top, Sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, and a hand-rubbed neck.
The updated Junior models sport a thinner, 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior model includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport.
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Rosette MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Cherry
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge Material: Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone