Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
The Dreadnought Junior Series is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body.
The newly updated Junior is available with a Sapele top, Sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, and a hand-rubbed neck.
The updated Junior models sport a thinner, 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing.
Every Junior model includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport.
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Top Material: Sapele
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Material: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Neck Joins Body At 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Cherry
- Finish Neck Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone