Here's what Martin sayabout the 000E Black Walnut:
This Auditorium model is crafted with black walnut back and sides for well-balanced tone that bridges the gap between rosewood and mahogany. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. This model features an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge and comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance electronics and a soft-shell case for ease of travel. This model is limited to 125 instruments. Strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Black Walnut
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Black Walnut
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance™