Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
Part of Martin’s popular 15 Series, the DC15ME features an all-Mahogany design. Not only does this contribute to its attractive dark appearance; Mahogany also offers a wonderful rich tone. Enhanced with a cutaway body, modified low oval neck profile and Fishman electronics, the DC15ME is a wholly-reliable instrument with plenty of character to boot.
Body & Neck
As mentioned above, the top, back and sides are all Mahogany. This uniform construction ensure excellent resonance; the fact that it’s Mahogany means plenty of low-end warmth and projection, despite this guitar’s relatively compact form-factor.
The solid Mahogany theme continues with the neck. As mentioned earlier, the modified low oval shape and high performance taper makes the DC15ME a player’s dream. A satin finish adds a little extra smoothness to the mix, while the Dreadnought form-factor offers brilliant volume and a confident low-end response. The fretboard is East Indian Rosewood, luxurious in looks, sound and feel – the perfect tonewood cocktail.
The DC15ME’s modern-belly drop-in saddle is also made of East Indian Rosewood, a material that Martin favour for its resonant properties. It perfectly tames the low-end of the Mahogany body/neck, adding a little smoothness and clarity to the tonal palette.
The addition of Nickel open-gear tuners ensures precise tuning stability – plus they look the part. Finally, The Fishman Matrix VT Enhance fitted in this guitar captures the best of your guitar tone. It's well designed, has great response across the tonal spectrum. The GPC-15ME is built with love, but make no mistake – this thing is here to do a job, and to do it well!
- Left handed model
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Top finish: Satin
- Top Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette: Single ring
- Bracing Pattern: A-frame X
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Performing Artist Taper
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delamar Tortoise Colour
- Case: 345 Hardshell