You’ll never have to squeeze in next to the drummer again thanks to the Ninja 102-150 from Markbass.
This thing takes up no space at all with a footprint of just 33cm x 69.6cm. And yet they’ve managed to get two 10” cones and a piezo tweeter into this combo amp!
Markbass’ signature green and yellow hardware will stand out from the back of the stage too. Developed to perfectly align with Richard Bona's style and sound, the Ninja brings amazing depth and definition to such a small cabinet.
There’s no compromising with this tiny powerhouse. This little unit packs in 500 Watts.
- Power Amp: Solid State
- Output Power: 500W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Speakers: 2 x 10’’
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Reflex: Rear
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Line Out
- Mid Low
- Mid High
- VPF (Variable Pre-Shape Filter) – Centre Frequency 380Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) – Frequency Range 250hz – 20kHz
- Input: 1/4'’ Jack
- Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Max. Voltage: 15 Vpp
- Effects Return: 1/4'’ Jack
- Impedance: 33 kOhm
- Max. Voltage: 10 Vpp
- Line Out: balanced XLR, Max. Voltage 20 Vpp (GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ)
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, Max. Voltage 20 Vpp (Pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, Max. Voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4’’ combo, 1/4'’
- Width: 12.99’’ (33 cm)
- Height: 27.40’’ (70 cm)
- Depth: 17.05’’ (43 cm)
- Weight: 16.4Kg (36.15lbs)