Acoustic guitarists need a good DI for live use and LR Baggs have got the ultimate DI in their range for that called the Venue Isolation DI.
It's a studio grade DI box that will boost your guitars signal going into a mixing desk or act as a preamp in studio as well as providing a high quality chromatic tuner so that you can stay in tune for the whole performance.
Total EQ Control
It doesn't matter what guitar you have because the Venue Isolation DI can sculpt the EQ range of any acoustic as well as provide enough gain for passive or active pickup systems.
It's got a 5 band EQ range for total control and if you need to take the boom out of your jumbo or boost the low-mid of your triple O then you can do so with the Venue Isolation DI.
Having a tuneable mid-range makes it really easy to get a good sound, no matter where you're playing. Different venues will make your acoustic sound vastly different which is why you will want to have control over your acoustic sound. It also means you can dial yourself into a band mix so that your acoustic will be heard.
Notch Out The Feedback
The notch filter will ensure you don't get any feedback when you have gain turned up high, and there's actually a gain meter which shows you how much signal is entering the DI.
It's a Swiss army knife DI that will make your acoustic sound the way it should, at any show.
Here's What LR Baggs Say About The Venue DI
We created the Venue DI so you can travel light, set up fast and sound incredible anywhere you plug in. The Venue DI gives you complete control by combining a full-isolation DI output, 5-band EQ with adjustable low & hi-mid bands, variable clean boost and chromatic tuner all in one acoustic pedal.
With its all-discrete signal path, hi-graded semiconductors and exclusive use of audiophile grade film capacitors, the Venue DI is on par with the world’s elite preamps and provides a studio quality sound for the stage.
- Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
- 5 band EQ with tunable low-mid and high-mid bands
- Garret Null notch filter for effective feedback control
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Full chromatic tuner with footswitch mute/tune function
- Adjustable volume boost footswitch
- Full isolation audio transformer couple DI
- 4 segment clip meter to visually optimize gain setting
- 4 segment battery )status gauge
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Series FX loop (separate jacks for send and return)
- Works with 9V battery or DC adapter (not provided)