The LR Baggs Anthem is simply one of the best pickup systems for Steel String acoustic guitars on the market today. It's got a sublime blend control that allows you to dial in the perfect blend of microphone and piezo sound and somehow just makes your guitar sound that much more authentic live.
Condenser Microphone & Element Piezo System
The element is the LR Baggs piezo system which has been hailed as one of the best on the market thanks to its sensitivity. When combined with the natural-sounding condenser mic on board you have the cut and clarity of a piezo with the warmth of the microphone. It's the best way to control your acoustic sound live and almost works as an EQ.
Imagine the condenser mic as your 'bass' control and the piezo as your 'treble' when dialling in the tone.
- Soundhole mounted controls for quick access and preserves natural aesthetic of the guitar
- Anthem TruMic picks out the high-frequency sound for high quality sound
- Element Pickup carries the low-frequency sound to keep tone full
- Noise cancelling microphone technology ensures crisp amplification
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Soundhole remote includes volume, mix, phase and battery check LED
- Battery bag included
- Controls: Volume, Mix, Phase
- Mic Range: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Battery Type: Single 9V
- Battery Life: 170 Hours
- TruMic Dimensions: 2.27" x 0.735" x 0.48"
- TruMic Weight: 14.1g (0.05 lbs)
- Pickup Thickness: 0.038"
- Pickup Width: 0.092"
- Pickup Active Sensor Length: 3.4"