Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here’s what Line 6 say:
No other instrument in the world will spark your creativity like a James Tyler Variax guitar. Dial up a world of amazing sounds and change tunings on the fly. Instantly get the tones you need for any studio session or gig. Create any guitar you can imagine. With innovative technology, legendary craftsmanship and incredible playability, the James Tyler Variax gives you the power to take your inspiration further than ever before.
Explore a collection of amazing sounds
With James Tyler Variax, creating your own unique sound has never been easier. Variax HD technology delivers a wide variety of classic guitar models - each with exceptional detail, feel and response. Choose from an amazing collection of vintage electrics. Or inspire your playing with rare acoustics and eclectic instruments. You can even access alternate tunings - including Open G, DADGAD, Drop D, or any other custom tuning - with the turn of a knob.
Variax Workbench HD. Your own virtual custom shop.
Variax Workbench HD software gives you complete control over every element of your James Tyler Variax tone - so you can build the guitar of your dreams. Mix and match a wide range of body styles and pickup models to create your own unique guitar. The software takes you far beyond what’s possible in the physical realm so you can build virtually any guitar imaginable.
Looks incredible. Sounds even better.
James Tyler Variax is a work of art worthy of hanging on your wall. Each guitar is built under the highest standards of craftsmanship - from premium tonewood bodies and ebony fingerboards to custom pickups wound to Tyler’s specs. The built-in Variax HD technology is completely transparent, so the beauty and playability of the instrument is never compromised. You can be certain your guitar will play beautifully - and sound incredible.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on solid maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- 25-1/2” scale length
- Tyler ‘59 neck shape
- 22 medium-jumbo frets and dot inlays
- 1-5/8” Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL self-lubricating nut
- Sealed locking/staggered tuners (16:1 turn ratio)
- Chrome hardware
- Fully adjustable Tyler-designed tremolo bridge
- L. R. Baggs Radiance Hex piezo pickup system
- Single-coil pickup confi guration features vintage-style pickups loaded with alnico magnets and wound to Tyler’s specs
- Master Volume and Tone knobs
- Model knob and Alt Tune roller knob for easily accessing 28 vintage instrument sounds and 11 alternate tunings
- 5-way selector switch
- Variax Workbench software and USB interface