You won't believe such a compact amplifier can hold such a stunning range of tones within its shell...but it is all true! Ideal for aspiring guitarists who are looking to have a great practise amp at home that can help them develop, the LG range will take you that one step closer to stardom.
Here's what Laney say:
The LG35R features 35 watts RMS output and houses a 10” Custom designed driver. The LG35R consists of two channel pre-amp sporting a clean channel equipped with a single volume control, and a distortion channel equipped with Drive and master volume. The Clean and Drive channels both share the same 3 band EQ and the DRIVE channel also features a radical scoop switch for that classic British gain tone.
The LG35R features onboard reverb plus a phono CD/Line input, which provides a convenient way to jam along with your favourite artist.
Small it might be, but the LG35R can put out a useful bit of volume when cranked up, so should find their way into rehearsal rooms as well as domestic settings.
The LG35R is housed in a sturdy open back cabinet and finished in a black basket weave tolex with solid black plastic corners.
Great tone in a small but very usable convenient package.
- Cabinet Design: Top mounted construction, black plastic corners, leather handle and rubber feet
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Crunch)
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 420 x 480 x 245
- Drivers: 1x10 inch Custom Driver
- Equalisation: Global Bass, Mid and Treble
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- FX Loop(s): No
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Power: 35 Watts
- Reverb: Yes
- Scoop Switch: Yes
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (4 Ohms External)
- Weight: 11 Kg Packed, 10.25 Kg unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 368 x 443 x 208