This pedal will not work with a 9V battery, and requires a 9V DC power supply (not included).
Let’s cut to the chase – this ain’t no half-pint clean boost. This is downright-outrageous distortion in all its saturated glory! Three modes, three controls and a whole lot of noise – say hello to the Whiskey Chaser.
The Whiskey Chaser isn’t for the faint-hearted. It offers three distinct distortion modes, each with a unique flavour:
- Hooch - natural distortion tone, like an overdriven vintage tube amp.
- Bourbon - more modern, high-gain distortion, with tight low end and beefy mids.
- Scotch - classic well-defined, vintage-sounding high-gain distortion
The tone control adjusts the shape of the midrange – dial it back for scooped saturation or crank it for midrange mayhem. The distortion control has heaps of gain on tap, giving you everything from soaring rock leads to crushing modern metal riffs. Approach with caution!
- True bypass
- Controls: level, tone, distortion
- Modes: Hooch, Bourbon, Scotch
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 Ohm
- Working Current: 25mA
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the centre)
- Dimensions: 95mm (D) x 45mm (W) 48mm (H)
- Weight: 240g (with box)