The Kramer Charlie Parra Vanguard is the second Kramer signature model from the Peruvian metal master. Featuring a mahogany body, 3 piece satin-finished maple neck, bound ebony fretboard with 22 jumbo frets, dot inlays with 12th fret Day of the Dead owl, a single chrome knurled master volume control and 3-way pickup selector switch mounted on a satin aluminum pickguard, EMG 57 and 66 pickups with chrome covers, a recessed output jack on the upper horn, and a LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece.
Charlie Parra's signature is engraved on the truss rod cover, and his signature Vanguard is finished in Candy Apple Red Gloss. Kramer premium gig bag included.
- Body Shape: Kramer Vanguard
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: 3-Piece Maple, Satin Finish
- Profile: Slim C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot and Day of the Dead Owl at 12th Fret
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Plating: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57 Active Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66 Active Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector Switch
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag