Very lightweight discreet headset microphone or headband mic.
A head-set mic for vocals and speech audio transmissions. A high-quality back electret cartridge with omnidirectional characteristic provides good voice pickup even if the headset microphone is positioned slighty away from the mouth.
The headset mic attaches over the ears with a super thin lightweight fitting that can be hidden underneath hair. The headband over-ear attachment means the headset microphone will stay in place even with extreme head movements.
This is an ideal headset microphone for an aerobics instructor or dance teacher or for live on-stage singing or speech presentation.
Ultralight headband or headset microphone HSE-150/SK light skin tone
- Wide transmission range
- Very comfortable to wear
- Stable microphone positioning
- Turning cartridge arm of adjustable length
- Drip ring (protects the cartridge against moisture)
- Microphone windshield
- Compatible with all Stage Line TXS- and HSE pocket transmitters with 3-pole mini XLR connection or any other similar belt-pack transmitters
- For use without a beltpack transmitter, use external power supply adapter EMA-1, EMA-2, EMA-40 or EMA-300P
- Power supply: 1.5-9V DC current
- Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Connection: 3-pole mini XLR
- Weight: 7g