The aptly-named Patch Kommander is the latest switcher offering from Chinese micro-pedal manufacturer Hotone!
As with many of their offerings, the Patch Kommander is compact, lightweight and easy to use. It offers true bypass circuitry and intuitive programmability - you'll soon harness the full potential of your board without the associated hassle of either wiring or tap-dancing every time you use it!
It also boasts a built-in signal buffer to ensure that you're sound is not only uncompromised, but as sparkling and clear as it can be, as well a tuner output and specially-designed low switching noise!
Here's what Hotone have to say about the Patch Kommander:
Patch Kommander is a light-weight, programmable loop switcher that keeps your pedals and effects in order. Four true-bypass loops guarantee a pristine signal, a built-in input buffer saves your highs and harmonics, and an ultra-intuitive control panel sets you free from complex, annoying patch programming.
- Compact size, rock solid aluminum casing
- 4 independent relay-based True Bypass audio loops
- Switchable high quality input buffer for preventing high frequency loss
- Mute/Tuner function with independent tuner output
- SW A/B function for amp channel switching
- 2 switching modes: direct mode for instant access / preset mode with 12 programmable presets for different combinations
- Low switching noise
- 9VDC power supply