The Heritage H-150 is a faithful recreation of the iconic "Golden Era" single-cut electric guitar. Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for players seeking a technically-excellent tone machine with timeless style.
Heritage's flagship H-150 model follows the classic '50s LP blueprint. Sporting a one-piece genuine Mahogany body adorned with a carved figured Maple top sourced from Michigan, this spellbinding guitar also boasts a solid Mahogany neck and an Indian Rosewood fingerboard featuring elegant mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays.
- 1-Piece Mahogany Body — Yields the thick and sustain-rich sound synonymous with classic Kalamazoo guitars. Non-weight relieved to capture that desirable vintage weight and feel.
- Figured Maple Top — Stunning material adds bright complexities into the tonal mix, enhancing top-end bite for superb note clarity.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an airy and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard C' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbuckers — Vintage-inspired pickups deliver raunchy tone at the bridge and a thick, buttery sound with unmatched sustain at the neck. Wax-potted to reduce microphonic feedback.
- Custom CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge — Legendary Kalamazoo design; easily-adjustable and maximises string vibration transference through the body.
- Bone Nut — Low-friction, traditional material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Grover Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- Premium Standard Case — Included with the H-150; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: 1-Piece Genuine Mahogany
- Body Top: Figured Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Case: Premium Standard Case