Hercules recommends mounting hanger to a wall stud for maximum stability. For non-stud, drywall mounting, please use included plastic screw anchors. Using a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the closed end of the plastic anchor, drill a hole as deep as the anchor (approximately 1.4 inches). Next, tap the anchor into the hole until flush with wall.
- Screw-in standard wall mounting system
- Adjustable yoke allows you to face your instrument left, right or front
- AutoSwivel yoke has an AGS hanger that can rotate automatically for different shaped guitars and basses
- Auto Grip System yoke safely and securely holds your instrument
- Specially Formulated Foam completely covers the yoke
- Arm Length: 275mm (10.8”)
- Load capacity: 7kg (15.4lbs)
Is SFF (Special Formulated Foam) safe for a Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish?
HERCULES takes great pride in providing you with the highest quality and most trusted stands in the world. HERCULES had conducted numerous trials on our SFF foam and is pleased to conclude that the foam does NOT react with the large majority of popular instrument finishes on the market, including Nitrocellulose. These trials included subjecting an assortment of high end and budget friendly instruments on our variety of stands to punishing heat, bitter cold and common room temperatures for periods of up to six months without disruption.
However, each instrument manufacturer has their own formulation of Nitrocellulose, with varying proportions of the chemical agents involved. There are thousands of variations of lacquer in use in today’s instrument manufacturing processes, making it impossible to test them all. Therefore, to maintain the level of respect and support your valuable instrument deserves, we recommend you refer to your instrument's owner’s manual for more information regarding the proper storage of your instrument.