Gretsch G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone in Silver
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 559 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Gretsch Say About the G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone
The all-new G5260T Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid NeoClassic™ inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch, master volume and master tone controls
- Bigsby® B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- White binding with black/white purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10” (254 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13” (330.2 mm)
- Waist: 8.25” (209.55 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 29.75” (756 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Pickguard: Black Plexi with White Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Gretsch® Mini Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario® EXL157 Nickel Plated Steel (.014-.068 Gauges, Tuned B to B)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable