Free Mics + FX!
Purchase an Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Interface and you'll receive:
- 2 Verge modelling microphones
- Impresser modelled vintage compressor plugin
- 36 Synergy Core real-time studio FX
All free of charge - all you need to do is register your purchase with Antelope Audio.
Here's What Gretsch Say About the G5260T Electromatic Jet Baritone
The all-new G5260T Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby B50 tailpiece, pearloid NeoClassic™ inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch, master volume and master tone controls
- Bigsby® B50 tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- White binding with black/white purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10” (254 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13” (330.2 mm)
- Waist: 8.25” (209.55 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 29.75” (756 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Pickguard: Black Plexi with White Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Gretsch® Mini Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario® EXL157 Nickel Plated Steel (.014-.068 Gauges, Tuned B to B)