Here’s what Fender say:
An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile - ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.375” (263.52 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.5” (343 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Broad’Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style (544, 568, 579), Gold Vintage-Style (505)
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)