Gallien-Krueger MB210-II 2x10" 350W Bass Amp Combo
A portable powerhouse! Featuring a lightweight construction, 4-band active EQ, boost control & two 10" USA-designed speakers.
More stock due on Mon 18th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Gargantuan Gallien-Krueger power and tone in portable packages — that's the MB Series II for you! Ranging from 25 watts to 500 watts, these modern bass combo amps deliver peerless performance for contemporary bassists; featuring intuitive sound-sculpting controls, robust plywood constructions, reliable digital power supplies and power amps, and lightweight speakers designed and manufactured by GK in the USA.
The MB210-II is a dual-speaker delight! With a 350-watt power amp and two ceramic 10" speakers, the MB210-II packs a hefty punch and has enough headroom to effortlessly fill a medium-sized venue with room-shaking volume. Also boasting built-in boost and limiter functions, as well as a horn for achieving greater top-end clarity, the Gallien-Krueger MB210-II is a must-have for the tone-conscious bassist. Want to practice quietly? With the MB210-II's auxiliary input and headphone output, you can jam along to your favourite tracks in silence.
- 4-Band Active EQ — Derives from GK's legendary 800RB amp. Provides extensive tone-shaping potential so that you can find the sonic sweet-spot, especially with the 'Hi Mid' and 'Lo Mid' knobs.
- Contour Control — Completely re-voices the amplifier by tuning between two different shaping circuits, with greatly different responses. When the the control is engaged, the low-end is slightly boosted, the mids are scooped, and the high-end is pushed up.
- Variable Q — Another feature inherited from the 800RB. This unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings. In other words, it's hard to make the MB210-II sound bad!
- USA-Designed Speakers — The special drivers with 2" edge-wound aluminium voice coils, designed just for this cabinet, are manufactured in the Gallien-Krueger USA factory.
- Boost & Limiter — Attain that legendary Gallien-Krueger "growl" by turning up the MB210-II's dedicated boost control. Engage the limiter to prevent distortion; designed if you're playing anything loud like bombastic slap techniques!
- Built-In Horn — Switch on the high-frequency tweeter to get some extra top-end spank or "air"; ideal for cutting through the mix.
- Lightweight Design — Plywood construction, aluminium chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver ground-shaking performance in a rugged 39lb (17.7kg) package. Each speaker is isolated in its own chamber; eliminating tone-robbing standing waves and sound leakage through the cabinet walls.
- Contemporary Connectivity — Balanced DI with pre/post switch, aux in and headphone output for silent practice, plus extension speaker jack and "chain out" to drive GK's MBP powered enclosures.
- Switch Mode Power — Extremely light weight switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 350W internally and 500W with an extension cabinet.
- Critically Damped — The amp's port is specifically tuned for optimum performance, coupled with a particular jute blend of damping material that provides the right amount of damping at certain frequencies.
- Smart Protection Circuitry — Constantly monitors for unsafe operating conditions such as short circuits, mis-wired speaker cables, blown speakers, improper ventilation, and incorrect speaker configurations.
- Speaker: 2x10" Ceramic
- Output Power: 350W at 8 Ohms (Internal), 500W at 4 Ohms (with Extension Cab)
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Direct Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Aux-In Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Bass: +/-10dB@60Hz
- Lo-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@1KHz
- Treble: +/-14dB @ 7KHz
- Contour: +2dB@50Hz/-10dB@500Hz/+3dB@7KHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23" x 19" x 14.5"
- Weight: 39.0 lbs
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer1st Oct 2021
Mr aaren jackson9th Dec 2018
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable