Free The Tone Tri Avatar Multi-dimensional Chorus
3-phase chorus with additional features and 128 presets!
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 5th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 329 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Free the Tone say about the Tri Avatar Chorus
The Free The Tone "TRI AVATAR" is a next generation chorus pedal with four signal paths for three chorus sounds (three phases) and one dry signal. In stereo operation the first phase of chorus sound is assigned to the L side, the second phase to the L+R sides, and the third phase to the R side. In monaural operation all of the three phases are mixed together. By mixing three independent chorus sounds the TRI AVATAR adds more width and depth to its output and the result exceeds that which can be achieved by conventional stereo chorus pedals. Problems with usual chorus units such as unintentional pitch changes, sound images with blurred lower end, and noises relating to sweep timing have been solved by combining Free The Tone's analog and digital technologies and with its unique know-how. The result is our completely new chorus pedal that will amaze its users with the various incredible sounds that can be created by a single chorus pedal.
The conventional TA-1H has only four presets that can be saved settings, but the new TA-2H has significantly increased the number of presets to 128.
In addition, the new TA-2H employs the same AD/DA converter used in the FLIGHT TIME (digital delay), allowing you to enjoy a warmer mid-low range sound. Please experience the potential of the TA-2H, which produces a variety of sounds beyond the conventional concept of chorus pedals.
- The number of presets that can store settings has been greatly increased to 128.(Only presets 1 to 4 can be recalled on the unit. All presets 1-128 can be recalled using a MIDI controller.)
- The sound quality adjustment of the chorus has been changed by replacing the HI-CUT control with a TONE control. Turning it to the right cuts the bass, and turning it to the left cuts the treble. This makes it possible to create a wider range of sounds.
- In the TA-1H, the maximum Dry Mix level was 50% but you can adjust the Dry/Wet Mix level from 0% to 100% in the new TA-2H.
- It is now possible to make finer adjustments to the chorus sound.
- Three independent pitch-modulation signal paths and one dry signal path for mixing in the analog domain.
- A widening effect characteristic of three-phase choruses is attained by 120˚ shifting of the phase in each signal modulation path.
- Supports both stereo and monaural operation. In monaural operation, all of signals from the three modulation paths are mixed, enabling diverse sound creation.
- Next generation chorus sound with minimum noise has been attained by adopting 24-bit AD/DA converters and with Free The Tone's original signal processing and algorithms.
- RATE or TONE parameters can be controlled in real-time from an expression pedal plugged into the EXP terminal.
- Number of presets: 128
- Input impedance: min. 500k Ohm
- Output load impedance: min. 10k Ohm
- Maximum Input Level: +7dBu
- Controls: RATE, TONE, DEPTH L/C/R, DRY MIX, LEVEL
- Terminals: 4 x Standard 1/4" phone jack (IN, OUT/L (mono), OUT/R, EXT), DIN 5-P IN connector (MIDI IN), DC9V input jack (for connecting AC adapter)
- Power supply: 9V DC centre negative polarity
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H, incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks) 120 x 102.3 x 58.5 mm
- Weight (excl. accessories): approx. 380 g (0.84 lbs)
- Accessories: Warranty card, Quick Start Guide, Safety Precaution, 4 x rubber feet.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.