The iTrack Solo from Focusrite is a compact audio interface designed for simple use at home, on the move or in the studio. Its small form-factor and accessible, streamlined interface makes it easy to set up and straightforward to use - a perfect interface for a beginner or someone looking to record on a budget.
Connect to computer, tablet or smartphone
The iTrack Solo can be used with both your computer and your iOS mobile device. This places it among some of the most versatile interfaces on the market. Considering its price tag, there's not much you can fault about it.
Its connectivity combined with compact design makes it ideal for portable recording setups. It's entirely bus-powered, meaning you don't need an external power source. Just plug it into your device and you're ready do record!
Great recorded sound in no time
With a single microphone input and a single 1/4" jack input, you can easily track vocals, field recording, guitars, keyboards - the works. The mic input comes with 48V phantom power to take care of any thirsty microphones you may be using.
Two lights surround the input level knobs, to let you know when you're recording at the correct level. These are Focusrite's 'halo' indicators, known for their clarity and responsiveness. Finally, stereo connectors on the rear-panel let you hook up your studio monitors, while a headphone jack (complete with direct monitor) makes silent mixing and recording a breeze.
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and 'Direct Monitor' function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac
- Up to 96 KHz operation at 24 bit when used with PC or Mac
- USB A-B Cable included
- Lightning cable to connect iTrack Solo to iPad
Software available upon registration:
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite
- Ableton Live Lite