Fender Player Plus Meteora HH Electric Guitar in Silverburst
Featuring Maple Fingerboard with Rolled Edges, High-Output 'Fireball' Humbuckers & Locking Tuners. Includes Deluxe Gig Bag.
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 859 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Player Plus series caters for performance-hungry guitarists after instruments that fuse innovative Fender design with modern, player-centric features — and exciting new finishes to boot! The Player Plus Meteora is the most striking model in the lineup, with its radically offset shape giving it a truly unique look without sacrificing elegance, balance or comfort. If you're an alternative rocker — look no further.
The Fender Player Plus Meteora delivers superior playability, tone and style for the latest generation — equipped with all-new Fender 'Fireball' humbuckers that promise searingly-hot tones with excellent clarity. Additional appointments include an 'S-1' switch to coil-split the pickups, a set of locking machine heads for improved tuning stability, a super-smooth 2-point tremolo, and a modern "C"-shaped Maple neck with a slippery satin finish, rolled fingerboard edges and medium jumbo frets. It's a souped-up workhorse that lets you really stand out from the crowd!
- Meteora Body Design - This quirky shape first debuted in 2018 as part of Fender's Parallel Universe series. The angular yet sculpted body boasts a deep cutaway for easy access to the higher frets, and is constructed from Alder for a balanced tone with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Modern "C" Maple Neck (with Rolled Edges) — Contemporary, rounded neck profile with moderate depth. Softened fingerboard edges and satin neck finish ensure a silky-smooth playing experience.
- 12" Fingerboard Radius — Flatter than you'd find on most Fender guitars. Great feature for modern-minded guitarists; enabling fluid leads and preventing notes from choking when bending the strings.
- 1.685" Nut Width — Slightly wider Fender nut allows the strings to be spaced further apart; letting your hand sit in a more natural and ergonomic position.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large, tall frets increase the distance between the strings and fingerboard to enable wide vibrato and choke-free string bends.
- Fender 'Fireball' Pickups — Blend the perfect amount of gain with great string-to-string note clarity, for "super massive sound" in Fender's words!
- S-1 Switch — Engages a coil-split function; letting you attain crystal-clear single-coil tones. Just press the top of the master volume knob to activate.
- Deluxe Locking Tuners — Guarantee superior tuning stability and make string changes faster to complete.
- 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo — Highly-responsive, with steel block saddles enhancing sustain and boosting low-end warmth.
- Included Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged fabric case offers rock-solid protection for the instrument.
- Body Shape: Meteora
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo with Brushed Steel Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups: Fender Fireball Humbuckers
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: S-1 Switch on Volume (For Coil Split)
- Strings: Fender USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (9-46)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable