The Super Reverb is the latest amp to be given Fender's Tone Master treatment. On the outside, the Tone Master Super Reverb may look identical to a traditional '65 Super Reverb but internally, its a different beast entirely; there is not a single valve in sight!
The Tone Master range of amps use revolutionary digital processing power to accurately emulate the tone and response of their valve-powered cousins! Like the other models in the series, the Super Reverb has been modelled so well that it’s virtually indistinguishable from the original version.
Huge Sound, Lightweight Design
The Tone Master Super Reverb has 200-watts of solid-state power, which accurately simulates the 45-watts of tube output you get from a traditional ‘65 Super Reverb. A quartet of Jensen P10R speakers and two high-quality IRs effortless deliver the sparkly Fender clean tone we know and love, while the built in Vibrato and Reverb add a vintage authenticity.
Weighing in at only 16.3kgs, the Tone Master Super Reverb is almost half the weight of a ‘65 Super Reverb. This makes it a lot more gig-friendly, all without skimping on tone.
21st Century Functionality
The Tone Master Super Reverb is packed full of modern features for the contemporary player. A six-way power attenuator allows you to knock the power down to a tiny 0.5 watts for bedroom playing, whilst maintaining the amp's full and natural tone. The rear panel features a Line Output with Level control, Ground Lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch for various microphone options.
- Solid-State — By using digital processing power instead of traditional valves, the Super Reverb is extremely reliable and you won't need to worry about complicated maintenance down the line.
- Lightweight Design — No more back-breaking trips from your car to the venue! At 16.3kgs, the Tone Master is almost half the weight of a traditional '65 Super Reverb.
- Modern Features — Power attenuation, a line output and IR cabinet simulation make the Tone Master Super Reverb super-versatile for the 21st century player. Try doing that on an original '65 Super Reverb!
- Included Footswitch — Easily engage the Super Reverb's vibrato and reverb effects via the two-button footswitch.
- USB Connectivity — Keep your amp up to date with the latest firmware updates by easily hooking it up to your computer.
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Amplifier Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25.125" (63.8 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 24.75" (62.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36 lbs (16.33 kg)
- Effects: Vibrato & Reverb
- Speaker: Four - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- 2-Button Footswitch Included