The Hot Rod DeVille IV is the latest iteration of the tried and trusted Fender formula. The amp is packed with plenty of juice, with 60w of valve power delivered by the 2x 12-inch Celestion A-type speakers. The result? A gorgeous sparkly clean tone.
The new Celestion speakers ensure smooth highs, a mellow mid-range, and fat, well-rounded lows. The preamp has also been modified so that your overdriven tones retain great clarity, no matter how hard you like to push the amp.
The integrated spring reverb has been tweaked too. This has helped to smooth things out, meaning no matter your level of reverb, you still get a decadent, bright sound.
You'd be hard pushed to find a better pedal platform amp. 60w is more than enough clean headroom to make all of your pedals sound great - especially your drive pedals.
- Improved preamp circuit for smoother overdriven tones with more clarity than ever before.
- Re-designed reverb for a rich, shimmery tone that never feels overwhelming.
- Improved aesthetics which retain that classic Fender vibe.
- Series: Hot Rod
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 21” (53.34 cm)
- Width: 24.25” (61.59 cm)
- Depth: 10.75” (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 55.25 lbs (25.06 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 12” Celestion® A-Type
- Inputs: Two - (1/4”, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive
- Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (Internal and External)
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Ivory
- Black Black
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Included