A dream collaboration! Punk legend Mike Dirnt has re-united with fender to construct the ultimate bass machine! Capable of some serious power the Fender Road Worn Mike Dirnt P Bass is not to be messed with. Its Custom Vintage '59 Split Single-Coil means you can be assured of that authentic gnarly punk pop sound so synonymous with the greenday god. As well as that huge vintage growl, the Fender Road Worn Mike Dirnt P Bass has a deliberate worn rough and ready look, brimming with attitude and character. Available in a 3 Color Sunburst or White blone lacquer finish, rock the stage with your Road Worn Mike Dirnt P Bass now!
Here's what Fender say about the Fender Road Worn Mike Dirnt P Bass
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1951 Precision styling, its ash body wears a 3-Color Sunburst or White Blonde lacquer finish worn to perfection to simulate years of hard-played onstage glory.
Other distinctive features include a comfortable forearm contour, a volcanic custom vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup, side-mounted output jack and custom Mike Dirnt neck plate. The maple neck has a thick "C"-shaped profile and a classic '51-style Telecaster headstock shape, with a 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and black (maple board) or aged white (rosewood board) dot position inlays. The bass also has a single-ply black pickguard, two knurled chrome flat-top control knobs (volume, tone) and special '70s vintage-style tuners.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.59" (40.4 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage '59 Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass® II with Grooved Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)