The CC-140SCE boasts classic Fender looks and sound in an uber-reliable workhorse package. Its concert size body makes it a great all-rounder for whatever direction you pursue in your playing technique.
It cannot be overestimated how much a solid spruce tops plays a part in strong projection and instrument rigidity. This is a top feature found on the CC-140SCE and high-end guitars alike. The sustainable ovangkol makes up the back and sides and helps produce a slightly fuller midrange and a bright treble response similar to that of koa.
Attached is a vintage style mahogany neck in a player friendly shape unique to Fender. Also aiding playability are soft rolled fretboard edges, which feel great on the base of your fingers as you explore the walnut fingerboard. The 12" radius allows for fast and accurate movement across vintage size fret wire.
Built into the CC-140SCE are upgraded Fishman Presys electronics to replicate your precise acoustic tone through speakers. Adjust the sound with a three-band EQ. There's also an integrated tuner to keep you on point at all times.
- Series: Classic Design
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Sunburst
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Ovangkol Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
Hardware and Electronics
- Controls: Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Bridge: Walnut
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell