The Fender Stratocaster is the world's most recognisable electric guitar, known for its trio of single-coil pickups, practical bolt-on construction and tremolo bridge. The Fender American Professional Stratocaster keeps many old-school appointments intact, but features a number of modern enhancements to suit the demands of contemporary players.
In typical Fender fashion, the American Professional Stratocaster features an Alder body. This balanced-sounding material ensures robust lows, lively mids and crisp highs; the perfect tonal foundation for the Strat's jangly single-coil pickups.
The Alder body is joined with a bolt-on Maple neck, bringing out plenty of top-end frequencies. A Rosewood fingerboard introduces some mellow mid-range, while providing a silky-smooth touch under the fingers.
Shaped to Fender's Modern Deep "C” profile, the this Limited Edition American Professional Stratocaster's neck strikes the perfect balance between a contemporary and vintage feel. Narrow Tall frets are also thoughtful, with the 9.5" fingerboard radius keeping traditionalists happy without alienating modern guitarists.
Electronics & Hardware
The American Professional Strat achieves its authentic sounds from its vintage-voiced V-Mod single-coils. With a vibrant and punchy character, these medium-output pickups excel with clean amp settings but also sound dynamic and potent with overdrive and distortion.
For spicing up chords and licks with some tasteful vibrato, the American Professional Stratocaster is equipped with a 2-point synchronised tremolo with a modern pop-in arm mechanism. The classic-style tuning machines with their bulletproof design will ensure rock-solid performance and exceptional tuning stability.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic