Despite being a relatively small brand, Faith produce some amazing quality acoustic guitars that exceed expectations. With excellent craftsmanship and features, their guitars are meant to be played, not just live but also in the studio.
The PJE Legacy acoustics are at the top-end of the Faith range. Unveiled at the 2017 NAMM Show, these acoustics deliver excellent sounds and offer immense playability.
Sound, Feel and Construction:
The Earth’s body shape is modestly-sized and unobtrusive, meaning you can play effortlessly without feeling like anything is in your way. A single-cutaway design means that you can easily access the upper frets, if playing some high-register lead parts is something your music requires!
The solid African Khaya mahogany back and sides produce a warm and rich tone, with plenty of bottom-end. A Torrified Sitka Spruce top helps bring out some top-end, sounding crisp and defined for some gentle finger-picked phrases. If you’re a singer-songwriter, this guitar will perfectly support your vocals thanks to its lush, full-bodied sound.
The satin-finished neck feels smooth and fast, not hindering you in any way. This is particularly good if you sweat a lot on stage, as the finish will not feel sticky or inconsistent. A Macassan Figured Ebony fretboard adds a further element of finesse, not only giving the guitar a high-end look but feeling smooth and fast under your fingertips. Ebony also blends well with the mahogany body and neck, to deliver a balanced tone with a solid mid-range that will let you cut through.
Flex Blend Pickup
Featuring a small and discreet footprint, Flex Blend - volume, bass, treble, tuner, condenser mic, 9V 1/4” combo battery box.
- Top Wood: Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side Wood: Solid African Khaya Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: PJE Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover 18:1 Ratio Nickel
- Nut / Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width/Bridge Nut: 45mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge: Pins Bone
- Strings: DR Veritas 12
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over
- Case: Faith Premium Hardcase
- Preamp/Pickup: Fishman Flex Blend Inc Mic