The Natural series was Faith's first style of acoustic guitars and they are still going strong today. These acoustics are no-nonsense workhorses that have a warm, natural sound and an understated aesthetic.
- Accessible auditorium body-shape with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany back & sides
- Smooth satin mahogany neck
- Macassan figured ebony fingerboard
- Pro-grade Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
These models feature all-solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides and a spruce top - a tonewood combination that results in a balanced, consistent sound. This guitar also features an ebony fingerboard which makes for a smooth playing experience.
The Natural series of guitars have a satin finish on the back and sides and a thin gloss finish on the top which lets the natural resonance of the tonewoods shine through.
These guitars are ready to play live right out of the box with the onboard Fishman INK3 preamp and under-saddle pickup. This hum-free system cuts down on spiky high-ends to give a more natural tone in a plug-in-and-play solution for recording and playing live.
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back & Sides
- Comes with case