Eventide Pitch Factor Harmonizer Pedal
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 445 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. PitchFactor includes Eventide's best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
- "All the most popular effects are available from this stomp-box, plus a few more that really aren't available elsewhere. I like the way that both live guitarists and studio users are catered for, and applaud the friendly user interface."
- "Pros: High-quality Eventide effects; easy to operate; compact & robust; instrument & line level inputs; Amp & line level outputs. Cons: External PSU with no battery operation."
- "I'm not a big fan of pitch-shift effects... but Eventide have always done a better job than most in this regard, and the PitchFactor is no exception."
- "The quality of the intelligent harmony-generation is good. The built-in delays and the ability to do micro-shifting mean that this box can stand in for a more conventional echo or pseudo-chorus unit too."
Paul White, Sound On Sound -
- "With the 10 selectable effects types, it can yield up an incredible range of sounds - from the subtle (such as chorus-like thickening using the MicroPitch effect) to the freakishly outlandish."
- "This stompbox offers a selection of pitchshifting and delay effects unparalleled in any other pedal."
- "It's the only game in town for floor-mounted, intricately editable, software-upgradeable studio-quality pitchshifting."
Trevor Curwen - Guitarist Magazine. Read the whole review in the November 2009 issue.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance 500K ohms
- Output Impedance 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In Five pin DIN
- MIDI Out/Thru Five pin DIN
- AC Adapter Jack Power Supply included
- Power 9 VDC, 500 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer31st Oct 2014
Trusted Customer4th Nov 2011
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable