Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. PitchFactor includes Eventide's best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
- "All the most popular effects are available from this stomp-box, plus a few more that really aren't available elsewhere. I like the way that both live guitarists and studio users are catered for, and applaud the friendly user interface."
- "Pros: High-quality Eventide effects; easy to operate; compact & robust; instrument & line level inputs; Amp & line level outputs. Cons: External PSU with no battery operation."
- "I'm not a big fan of pitch-shift effects... but Eventide have always done a better job than most in this regard, and the PitchFactor is no exception."
- "The quality of the intelligent harmony-generation is good. The built-in delays and the ability to do micro-shifting mean that this box can stand in for a more conventional echo or pseudo-chorus unit too."
Paul White, Sound On Sound -
- "With the 10 selectable effects types, it can yield up an incredible range of sounds - from the subtle (such as chorus-like thickening using the MicroPitch effect) to the freakishly outlandish."
- "This stompbox offers a selection of pitchshifting and delay effects unparalleled in any other pedal."
- "It's the only game in town for floor-mounted, intricately editable, software-upgradeable studio-quality pitchshifting."
Trevor Curwen - Guitarist Magazine. Read the whole review in the November 2009 issue.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance 500K ohms
- Output Impedance 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In Five pin DIN
- MIDI Out/Thru Five pin DIN
- AC Adapter Jack Power Supply included
- Power 9 VDC, 500 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm