Here's what ESP say about the E-II Horizon-III FR:
The E-II Horizon-III is a special guitar shape that offers the arched top of the Horizon Series in a body that features an elongated top horn and a shorter, more rounded bottom horn. Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
The E-II Horizon-III offers neck-thru-body construction at 25.5” scale, using a mahogany body with flamed maple top in a phenomenal See Thru Black Sunburst finish, and a three-piece maple neck with satin finish on the back for super smooth playability. It offers a pro-quality set of components that includes a Floyd Rose Original bridge, Gotoh locking tuners, and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
Pickups on the E-II Horizon-III include a Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge), both with push-pull controls for coil splitting. Includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- BODY: Mahogany
- FINISH: See Thru Black Sunburst
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- SCALE: 25.5"
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Locking
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Dunlop Locking
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose Original
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Jazz *(Pull Tone for Split)
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 *(Pull Tone for Split)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: HORIZON-III GUITAR FORM FIT CASE