A semi-skimmed Texan. All the tone of the original dreadnought design, downsized to a travel-easy package. The Lil Tex is the Epiphone acoustic for players who like to pick up a guitar lying around the house, or fancy taking it out for a little road trip spin.
The Lil Tex is made of a sapele body and solid spruce top tonewood combination, providing a warm tone with plenty of directness, amplified by its thick shouldered dreadnought shape. Looks-wise, the Lil Tex has a simple, yet classy burst finish. An under saddle piezo pickup lets you plug it into an amp or PA system when you need the volume boost.
Its traditional ‘C’ neck is incredibly easy to fret and offers a well-rounded playing experience along with the medium size frets and short 22.69” scale. This is the best Epiphone have come up with yet in advanced acoustic playability. Big chords are the Lil Tex's bread and butter, despite its compact size. The ideal guitar to hold up a backbone to your sound or singing.
- Body Shape: Acoustic
- Body Material: Sapele
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C
- Scale Length: 22.68" / 576mm
- Fingerboard Material: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium
- Inlays: Texan style Parallelogram
- Joint: Set
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Granadillo (Reverse Belly)
- Saddle Material: Compensated; PVC
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone mini die cast
- Pickguard: Scaled Tortoise style with foil "E" logo
- Under Saddle Pickup: Passive Piezo Under Saddle
- Case: Includes gig bag