Promo: Free Matching Slip Cover - October 1st - October 31st
During October, get a matching slip cover free of charge when purchasing select ZLX, ELX200, EKX, ETX, EVOLVE 30M, EVOLVE 50 OR PXM-12MP loudspeakers.
The Electro-Voice ETX 18SP is a powerful active sub to extend the range of your PA to the truly internal organ-rearranging! The built in (but removable) castors make it easy to move into position and the rugged tour worth construction means you can keep relying on it for years and years and years and years!
Here's what Electro-Voice say about the ETX 18SP
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 18-inch DVX woofer for extended low-frequency response
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX Powered Loudspeaker two-way models
- Removable casters
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz – 180 Hz
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz – 150 Hz
- LF Transducer: DVX3180A 457 mm (18 in)
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Height: 550 mm (21.65")
- Width: 675 mm (26.57")
- Depth: 910 mm (35.83")
- Weight Net: 51.8 kg (114.2 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 58.9 kg (129.85 lbs)