Dynaudio BM5 Mk3 Studio Monitor Bundle with stand and cables
6 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 1st Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
- 2 x Dynaudio PRO BM5 MKIII Studio Monitor
- 2 x Tourtech 10ft/3m Male XLR to Stereo Jack Cable
- Tourtech TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
One of our best selling active studio monitors gets a refresh. Well... it's more of a tweak actually! The Dynaudio BM5 active monitors have always been highly regarded and held up against much more expensive speakers. The latest BM5 mkIII speakers deliver greater SPL, and a wider frequency response than before, bringing them to a point where they surpass other monitors in a similar price range. The BM5 mkIII delivers neutral, unbiased, balanced sound in perfect small-medium studio format.
Still featuring high quality materials, hand assembled in Denmark, Dynaudio take great pride in the consistency and reliability of their BM series monitors. Get a pair of BM5s for your studio - you won't regret it!
Here's what Dynaudio say about the BM5 mk3 Studio Monitor
The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII. With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors.
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminium voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminium voice coil.
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class.
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover.
- 118dB SPL peak power output.
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers.
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning.
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adoption.
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range).
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m, @ 0 dB setting, unbalanced: 80 mVrms
- Max input level (@setting): 4.8 Vrms (-10dB) 1.5 Vrms (0dB) 1 Vrms (+4dB)
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 Woofer: 50 W
- Max SPL 1m, normal room, short term IEC signal: 118 dB peak
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3dB): 42 Hz - 24 kHz
- Resonance Frequency: 45 Hz
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 9.5 litres
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296 mm
- Crossover: 2 way
- Crossover Frequencies: 1900 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Connection: XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced
- Recommended Placing: Desktop or stands
- D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4 mm aluminium front, pure aluminium wire voice coil
- 180mm moulded aluminium frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone
- 75 mm voice coil with pure aluminium wire on aluminium former.
- Designed to be placed on a desk/stands.
- 18 mm MDF
- Crossover: Active, DSP based
- Input sensitivity selector
- HF, MF and LF trim selector
- High pass frequency selector
- Auto standby/On selector
- Optional remote volume control (Volume Box)
- High efficiency digital power amplifiers.
- Switch mode power supply with wide range input
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable