Unique Story, Unique Sound
When buying a crash, you, along with most of us, want a room-filling sound – but you don’t want to be worrying about weight or taking up space next to your bandmates and fellow musicians. The Bliss 16” Crash builds on the formula of forging distinct, darker overtones into a smaller cymbal, giving you a resonant, murky ambience without the associated hassle!
Forged and Crafted by Hand
Dream cymbals are handmade in China using traditional methods dating back to 2000 BC, and the Bliss series combines this trademark craftsmanship with affordability. Their uncompromising approach means every cymbal has its own unique character, and its own story to tell - and you are its next chapter.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low, gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand-hammered before/after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: full spectrum wash, fast decay