The boutique manufacturer Dreadbox has yet surprised us again with a new analogue toy. Nymphes is a 6-voice all-analogue Polyphonic synthesiser. Among all amazing features, you can enjoy 12 envelopes and 7 LFOs, 6 different playing modes, a digital reverb developed by Dreadbox, USB connectivity… everything is a small footprint you can carry anywhere with you!
- 6-voice analog polyphonic synthesiser
- Digital reverb developed by Dreadbox
- 6-voice polyphony with 2 Envelopes and 1 LFO per voice with Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency (into the FM range)
- Analog low pass and high pass filters
- MIDI can be sent over USB or DIN5 (with full CC In and Out documentation)
- USB powered
- Compact and metal-enclosed for portability and durability
PUT NO BOUNDARIES TO YOUR CREATIVITY
The Nymphes has 6 voices, each of which has its own VCO with Wave Forming, a sub oscillator and a noise generator! To spice it up even more, each voice has a dedicated LFO with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency plus it shares a general LFO (called LFO2), that can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time. This means you'll have 12 LFOs in total to play around with!
On top of that, each voice has 2 envelope generators and 2 dedicate filters, a low pass and high pass.
The 6 voices share not only an LFO, but also 7 active chords that you can edit, modulate and save on each preset. Nymphes has 98 preset slots available, 49 are factory, 49 are free to use for your personal patches. It's perfect to be carried everywhere, as it weighs less than 1kg and it's USB powered.