Direct Sound Extreme Isolation EX25 Extreme Isolation Headphones
(32 Ohm) in Black
6 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 115 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Direct Sound say about the EX25 Extreme Isolation Headphones:
Lightweight, yet strong enough to keep most sound out. Tough, yet comfortable. You might even forget you’re wearing these headphones. From the cord, to the screw-on adapter, to the hassle-free, battery-free design, everything has been designed to make life in the studio easier on your ears.
- Type: Dynamic closed type headphones with closed back speakers
- Passive Attenuation: 33.4 dB at 8,000 Hz, NRR 25 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fidelity Response: TruSound tonally accurate
- Drivers: 40 mm, closed back
- Impedance: 32
- Sensitivity: 107 dB at 1 KHz 1 mW
- Cord: 9 ft (2,750 mm) premium twin-lead cable
- Plug: Straight stereo 1/8 (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4 (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- Rated Input Power: 500 mW
- Weight: 9.5 oz (includes cable and plug)
- Warranty: One year
- Red is Right E-Z channel identifier
- IncrediFlex padded, fully adjustable headband
- User-friendly repairability
- Foldable for storage
- Convenient jack adaptor keeper
- Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation – no batteries required
- Made in the USA
What’s in the box:
- EX-25 Extreme Isolation™ stereo headphone
- 1/4” (6.3 mm) gold-plated screw-on adaptor with on-cord storage
- Direct Sound
- Headphone Construction
- Closed Back
- Over Ear
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+