Old-school DNA gets supercharged! Charvel's Limited Edition Super Stock SC1 is a pure-bred superstrat, melding a classic mid-'80s formula with some modern enhancements to suit today's players.
This hot-rodded guitar is loaded with some incredible premium features, including super-hot EVH and Seymour Duncan pickups and a 1000-Series Floyd Rose tremolo system - making it a true hard rock machine!
Alder is a classic tonewood commonly used in the construction of Strat-style guitars; a tradition that Charvel has largely continued to adhere to. With very balanced tonal qualities, Alder ensures a strong mid-range that lends itself particularly well to high-gain; producing a focused tone that can punch through effortlessly in frantic mixes.
Paired with a Maple neck, this bright-sounding wood will help to deliver some lively top-end definition, while the bolt-on construction provides a snappy response with plenty of projection and clarity.
A compound radius Pau Ferro fingerboard is an excellent, high-end feature of this instrument. Rounded at the lower end of the neck to make chords easier to play, the fretboard flattens out in the higher register to make shredding a total breeze. This also helps to prevent notes from fretting out when performing string bends - making it a very practical design.
Electronics & Hardware
This rock and roll workhorse is powered by some delightfully potent pickups. With an EVH Wolfgang humbucker and a Seymour Duncan Lil' Screamin’ Demon in the bridge and neck positions respectively, these dynamic pickups can handle high doses of gain without breaking a sweat, yet clean up nicely for expressive low-gain tones.
The Charvel Super Stock SC1's Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo will keep your tuning super-solid, with its double-locking design ensuring a return to pitch even with the most aggressive of use!
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Shape: So-Cal
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Cream Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Top-Loaded)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White/Black/White
- Pickups: EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Lil' Screamin’ Demon™ Strat® SLSD-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
- Other Features: Top-Mount Output Jack