Charvel Jake E. Lee Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSS HT RW Electric Guitar in Pearl White
Featuring Seymour Duncan & DiMarzio Pickups
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1119 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Charvel has to say about the Jake E. Lee Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSS HT RW:
Guitar virtuoso Jake E Lee blazed trails in the 1980s with Ratt and Rough Cutt before landing his legendary gig as Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist. His acclaimed career continued with Badlands and now Red Dragon Cartel, and Charvel has been there every step of the way. Charvel honors the dynamic guitarist with the new Jake E Lee Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal, based on the distinctive white "Charvel-ized" instrument the great guitarist has played ever since he bought it new back in 1975.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded with Pearl Buttons
- Control Knobs: Black Strat-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable