Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod DK24 HSS FR M Poplar:
Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HSS FR M Poplar is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for maximum playing enjoyment, the alder Dinky body is capped with a poplar burl top that makes a bold statement in a Purple Sunset finish with black hardware. The “speed” neck features a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability, and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. Built for fast playing speeds, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and black offset dot inlays.
An HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup hits with plenty of focused humbucker grit and springy vintage snap. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, single volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
This modernized instrument is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for superior tuning stability and radical pitch-raising capability.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)