Premium portable acoustic tone shaping. The Boss AD-10 is a preamp pedal designed for electro-acoustic guitarists after studio level sound in a compact format. Whether you're in need of a convenient recording companion or live gigging tool, the AD-10 covers all areas.
Sounds and Controls
The AD-10 provides plenty of tone-dialling options, all the while retaining the true natural sound of your acoustic. Along with a three-band EQ with Presence and low cut shaping, Boss' Acoustic resonance helps restore the warmth of your natural acoustic sound. Switch between two channels on the fly while storing 10 sound setups.
Other high quality features include a built-in compressor, tuner, feedback reduction dial, delay/chorus, boost and ambience effects. This is your amp and pedalboard combined. Utilise 80 seconds of looper recording time to enhance live performance.
• Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
• Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
• Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimized tone shaping for acoustic guitar
• Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
• Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
• Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
• Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
• Boost function with adjustable tone setting
• Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
• Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
• XLR and ¼-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
• USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
• Fast and accurate built-in tuner
• Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries