The BBE Blacksmith BD-69P distortion pedal is designed to take any amp beyond 11 and "to fifteen or twenty" - in the words of designer Paul Gagon! Delivering deadly doses of high-gain onslaught, the BBE Blacksmith is a super-hot distortion pedal that stretches from sludgy stoner sounds to aggressive '80s heavy metal tones.
Featuring a flexible 3-band EQ for dialling in the perfect distorted sound, the BBE Blacksmith BD-69P offers a familiar amp-like control layout that goes beyond what most other distortion pedals in the same price-bracket can offer. With a rugged metal enclosure and a military-spec circuit board too, the Blacksmith is incredibly durable and ensures bullet-proof reliability on the road.
About BBE Sound
BBE Sound is a familiar name in the music industry, and since their inception in 1985 the company has pioneered several noteworthy improvements in audio technologies. With their preamps, compressors and iconic Sonic Maximizers seen regularly in recording studios, broadcasting facilities and on stages all over the world; BBE Sound has established itself as a go-to brand for its class-leading audio processors and outboard gear.
A few years ago, BBE entered the guitar pedals market. Designed and engineered at their US headquarters, BBE pedals are built with high-quality components and use analogue circuitry to ensure optimal tones and studio-grade sonics.
- Gain, volume and passive 3-band PLEX-EQ controls
- LED-based gain circuit for smooth, high-output distortion
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- Designed and engineered in USA
- Operates on single 9-volt battery or optional power supply