We are unfortunately unable to ship Antelope Audio products to South Korea at this time.
Antelope Audio's Zen Go Synergy Core is an affordable 4x8 bus-powered USB-C audio interface featuring a suite of integrated real-time effects. Thanks to a highly portable design, you'll be able to create music quickly and easily wherever you are - harnessing the same industry standard tech used by professional producers.
Thanks to highly regarded 64-bit AFC clocking architecture and the integrated effects-laden Synergy Core system, you're guaranteed premium audio, low-latency recording and enhanced processing right out of the box.
This is Antelopes very first interface to feature bus power. For the uninitiated, this means you'll be able to connect to your laptop or computer to power the unit - all without the need for an external power supply. So whether you're a producer, podcaster, beat maker or content creator, you'll be able to create on the move, anywhere, anytime.
Industry Standard Sound
With the Zen Go Synergy Core you'll capture superior sound that matches the same standard that's usually reserved for professional engineers and artists.
This is made possible by the 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology - that's used in high-end studios and during Hollywood scoring sessions across the world - and industry standard AD/DA converters paired with discrete ultra-linear preamps. The latter are commonly found in iconic British and American mixing consoles and ensure an astounding level of clarity.
By adopting Antelope Audio gear, you'll be joining the ranks of award-winning producers and engineers like Adrian Bushby - who was awarded a Grammy for his work on Foo Fighters' 'Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace' and other hit records. He says "I first used Antelope Audio units whilst recording the Grammy Award winning album 'The Resistance' by Muse. They were f***ing amazing then! And they still are!" If that isn't a ringing endorsement, we really don't know what is.
Quality Analog-Modelled Effects
Alongside your Zen Go Synergy Core, you'll receive 37 analog-modelled effects. These are based on highly sought after pieces of vintage gear.
From preamps and EQs, to compressors, reverbs, guitar amps and cabs, harness them to add variety and quality to your music. As a result of the improved onboard Synergy Core processing, you can comfortably layer these effects without having to worry about putting stress on the interface. Slowdown and latency are a thing of the past.
With regards to the guitar cab and amp emulations (22 in all), you'll be able to craft a serious amount of contrasting tones from this interface; there really are no limits here. Whether you're recreating classic studio sounds or producing new ones entirely, the creative possibilities are almost endless.
A selection of different connectivity makes the Zen Go Synergy Core a versatile device that'll slot seamlessly into your production setup. The full range of connections are outlined below, and it's safe to say you won't be scrabbling round for options - no matter how you like to make music.
Bitwig Studio 16-Track
Included with the Zen Go Synergy Core you will receive a free copy of Bitwig Studio 16-Track - a Software for composing, intuitive producing and live mixes. Containing over 70 instruments, effects, containers and modulators.
Which Producers/Engineers use Antelope Audio Products?
- Ricky Damian (Mark Ronson, Lady Gaga, Dua Lipa)
- Drew BANG (U2, Royal Blood, Kendrick Lamar)
- Darren Jones (Stormzy, Skepta)
- Adrian Bushby (Foo Fighters, Muse)
- Jason O'Bryan (Bono, Lily Allen, Limp Bizkit, Korn)
- USB-C to USB-C cable included.
- Includes 37 Synergy Core effects based on sought after vintage outboard equipment.
- DSP and FPGA chips ensure effects processing without noticeable latency.
- Customise your own presets.
- Easy I/O routing via preset settings - record and playback instantly.
- Bus-powered via USB (no power source required).
- 64-bit AFC clocking tech combined with a jitter management system ensures more detail and sonic separation in your recordings.
- Mix, playback and record up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Superior AD/DA conversion (boasting up to 127dB of headroom).
- Monitor directly via the interface itself to minimise potential delay.
- Dedicated signal metering for output and input levels.
- Bitwig Studio 16-Track
Included Integrated Effects
- x1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
- x1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
- x2 Special Processing Effects (Noise Gate, Expander)
- x22 Guitar Cabs & Amps (Tube Guitar Amp, Bluelux 1x12 etc)
- x5 Compressors & Limiters (VCA160, FET-A76)
- x4 Equalizers (VMEQ-5, VEQ-1A)
- x2 Preamps (BA-31, Gyraf Gyratec IX)
- 2 × Mic / Line Inputs / Hi-Z Inputs
- 48V phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
- 1 × Primary Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max, signal balanced, DC-coupled
- 1 × Secondary Monitor Out on RCA mirrored from the primary out
- 2 × Stereo Headphone Outputs
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max Gain: 65 dB
- Max output level +20 dBu
D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB (A-Weighed)
- THD + N: -115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- THD + N: -100 dB
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) 2.0 audio class compliant
- Bus-powered through USB-C
- Additional USB-C connector available for power only. Supports reverse charging (phone connected to the main USB-C connector)
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™)
- 64-bit DDS
Sample Rates (kHz)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192