Limited Time Offer
Purchase an Antelope Audio Synergy Core Interface and you'll receive:
- An Edge Solo modelling mic - emulate the world’s finest microphones
- Auto-Tune Synergy - low-latency pro-grade pitch correction
- The Iconic Studio FX Bundle - an end-to-end production suite
All free of charge - worth over £600! All you need to do is register your purchase with Antelope Audio.
Here's What Antelope Audio Say About the Orion Studio Synergy Core
Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB interface with 12 discrete preamps and 6DSP + 2FPGA FX processors
- Synergy Core FX free up CPU to improve system stability, letting you reduce buffer size to record & monitor with sub-millisecond latency
- 2x FPGA units handle all audio mixing, dynamics processing, equalization and reverb with effects modeling legendary studio gear
- 6x ARM-based DSPs bring a wider variety of creative effects to an efficient, low-latency platform
- No latency stacking when chaining multiple effects
- 6x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core FX Processing
- Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB 2.0 Connectivity
- 12 discrete mic preamps with mic/line/instrument/direct recording
- State-of-the-art AD/DA converters
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- 2 mastering-grade Stereo monitor outputs
- 2 individual Stereo headphone outputs
- 2 Insert inputs and 2 ReAmp outputs
- 2x ADAT, S/PDIF, Word Clock digital I/O
- 16 line outputs on DB25 connectors
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Intuitive software Control Panel with flexible signal routing
The FX Processing Beast
The new Orion Studio brings our recently pioneered Synergy Core FX processing platform to its next stage of evolution. With two proprietary Field Programmable Gate Aray (FPGA) chips and a whopping six ARM-based DSP processors on board, the sheer computing power contained in this interface is astounding! Leave CPU upgrades aside and let Synergy Core do the number-crunching.
6x DSP + 2x FPGA chips let the Orion Studio Synergy Core handle up to 32 FX channel strips X 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 256 FX instances, at any sample rate and over AFX2DAW. That's four times the processing power of the Orion Studio Rev. 2017.
50 Synergy Core FX Included
Adding further value to your investment, the Оrion Studio Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 50 real-time studio effects, meticulously modelled after their hardware originals. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest latency possible thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.
Thunderbolt 3 Certified & USB Compatible
Thunderbolt 3 is the fastest, most versatile data connection available now. Orion Studio Synergy Core underwent a rigorious certification process to ensure operating system compatibility and stability. Not up to speed with Thunderbolt 3? Worry not, the interface is backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 2, and we also left the USB 2.0 port intact – it’s right where you’d expect it to be. This way, the Orion Studio Synergy Core works with any DAW, on any modern Windows or macOS computer.
Record and monitor with maxed-out effects chains at high sample rates and low buffer sizes without taxing your CPU! You can enjoy Latency-Free Direct Monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs and stereo outputs.
- Thunderbolt for Windows and Mac
- Latency-free Direct Monitoring
12 Discrete Preamps
The outcome of a long, hard look into iconic microphone preamp circuitry, our discrete transistor pres honor the finest audio engineering practices while sounding absolutely exceptional. They also bring out the best in our Edge & Verge modeling condenser microphones, for vocal and instrument recording that truly keeps up with the times.
All Orion Studio Synergy Core analog inputs have the Direct-In feature to let you bypass preamp controls and record line-in signals directly into the converters. Get ready to hear the truth!
Immense Analog & Digital Flexibility
There’s no task too big or too small for the Orion Studio Synergy Core. Record high-impedance instruments, such as the electric guitar, through four Hi-Z inputs and reamp DI tracks through the special purpose ReAmp outputs. Take advantage of all 16 line outputs (on DB25 connectors). Handle digital audio via S/PDIF and ADAT. Freely route all incoming and outgoing audio from an intuitive software Routing Matrix. Then hear the result from two pairs of headphones or studio monitors – simultaneously, if you need to.
Any Audio Anywhere
The Software Control Panel is the “mediator” between the Orion Studio Synergy Core and your DAW. Handle gain adjustments, signal routing, effects processing, mixing and metering from a single window. Route the resulting audio into your DAW for recording in formats of your choice, such as multi-track, stem, and two-channel stereo. Gone DAW-less? Route any audio to any output and take it to the recording medium of your choice.
- Immediate Access To Any Parameter
- Color-Coded Routing Matrix With User Labels and Undo/Redo Functions
- Four 32-Channel, Low-Latency Software Mixers
- Save and Load Custom Presets
- Single-Window Workflow
130 DB Dynamic Range
With an array of 12 audiophile-grade DACs, capable of up to 192kHz sample rates and 130dB dynamic range conversion* each, Orion Studio Synergy Core is an AD/DA powerhouse! Capture your voice, instruments or mixing desk outputs exactly as they sound, with immaculate precision that’s as flawless as it’s unforgiving.
*Measured at the monitor outputs.
64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of expertise in its audio interfaces. Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm helps deliver the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios. Furthermore, with the Word Clock outputs, you can distribute this highly stable clock signal across the rest of your digital gear to have everything running in smooth sync!
afx2daw In-DAW Effects Automation Over Thunderbolt
Taking advantage of high-speed Thunderbolt, the AFX2DAW plug-in lets you use Synergy Core effects as inserts inside your chosen DAW. This simplifies workflow and enables easy, immediate effects automation.
- 8 x Mic / Line Inputs / Direct In
- 4 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs / Direct In
- 2 x Analog Inserts on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- 2 x Monitor Out (Pair) on TRS 1/4 Jacks: Can work both in parallel or in A/B mode
- 2 x ReAmp Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- 2 x Line Out (16 channels) on DB25, +20 dBu max, impedance balanced
- 2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- EIN: -128 dBu
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +20 dBu
- Max Gain: 75 dB
D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- THD + N: -115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- Dynamic Range: 128dB
- TTHD + N: -115dB
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16 channels)
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2 channels)
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16 channels)
- 1 x S/PDIF (up to 2 channels)
USB 2.0 I/O
- USB 2.0 Type B connector (up to 24 channels)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 connector (up to 32 channels)
Word Clock Input
- 1 × Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
Word Clock Outputs
- 1 × Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vppon BNC 32 – 192kHz
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
Sample Rates (kHz)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- 3.1 kg/ 6.83 lbs
- Width: 483 mm / 19”
- Height: 44 mm / 1.7”
- Depth: 220 mm /8.6”
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts