Antares Harmony Engine- ESD Download
Please Note: This product is an Electronic Serial Download. It is therefore NOT boxed.
The quickest, easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
From the company that revolutionized professional vocal production with Auto-Tune pitch correction technology, Harmony Engine is a real-time harmony generating plug-in that puts professional-quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any songwriter, producer, musician or engineer.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of powerful harmony generating modes, humanization features for natural sounding performances, and a flexible real-time preset system for harmony and vocal type, Harmony Engine provides incredibly easy-to-use tools to quickly and easily produce virtually any vocal arrangement you can imagine.
Whether you're an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head. In fact, experimenting with different harmonies is so easy (and, dare we suggest, fun), you may find yourself using Harmony Engine to explore harmonic alternatives you may have never otherwise considered.
Key Harmony Engine Features Include:
* Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
* Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
* A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note:
Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony Engine do the rest
Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track
MIDI Omni: Directly "play" the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler
MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement
* Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
* Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
* A Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
* A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
* A Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different "vocal groups"
* Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing
* And lots more...
Harmony Engine. The quickest, easiest tool for harmony creation. From the worldwide leader in professional vocal processing technology.
- Operating System
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+