There are restrictions on shipping certain electronic drum kits outside of the UK so we would advise contacting us via our online form before placing an order to find out more information.
Alesis Electronic Drum Kits: Zoom Product Demo's
From October 28th, for a limited period only, book a personal 1-to-1 product demonstration with the European Alesis Drums Product Specialist over Zoom. Email email@example.com, and organise your demonstration of any Alesis electronic drum kit or percussion pad (subject to availability). This is all completely free! Each session will last a maximum of 20 minutes.
Please Note: you will need sticks, a drum stool, headphones, a kick pedal and a hi-hat stand (all sold separately) to get the most out of this kit.
Here’s What Alesis say About the Strike Pro Special Edition:
Introducing the Strike Pro Special Edition
The Strike Pro Special Edition is a standard-setting electronic drum kit that features a full-sized 20-inch kick for incredible feel and impact, latest-generation mesh heads for unequalled response and the most capable, versatile drum module ever. The full-sized kick gives drummers an unprecedented degree of response and impact—unmatched by any other electronic kit—enabling the Strike Pro Special Edition to absolutely redefine the playing experience and realism for electronic drums.
The Look & Feel of an Acoustic Kit
The original Alesis Strike drums were revolutionary, featuring all-new drum and cymbal design. The new Strike Pro Special Edition builds on that legacy, most notably with its full-sized 20-inch kick drum. It looks and feels like an acoustic drum. When you sit behind the Strike Pro Special Edition with its full-size kick, the playing and visual feel is fundamentally identical to an acoustic set. You’ll feel at ease right away—no having to “get used to it.” The Strike Pro Special Edition’s kick is solid and sturdy, with no wobble. It responds and feels like an acoustic bass drum. It’s ground-breaking.
All-New Mesh Heads
However, there is far more that makes the Strike Pro Special Edition an extraordinary playing experience than just the full-sized kick. To begin with, the Strike Pro Special Edition utilises all-new latest-generation mesh heads, dual-zone for the snare and all the toms. Their response is faster, more natural and easier-playing than ever before. You will fly over these heads, effortlessly laying down powerful grooves and snapping off crisp fills. These heads won’t fight you; instead, these new Alesis mesh heads are your best ally.
Superior Cymbal Performance
The 3-zone Strike Pro Special Edition 16-inch ride cymbal, 14-inch crash, and 14-inch movable hi-hat feel spectacularly realistic: They are covered with a new thick comfortable rubber that creates the perfect blend of feel, control, bounce and volume. The cymbals offer a large bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered” look. Plus, these cymbals are much quieter than traditional e-cymbals, perfect for your late-night practice sessions when volume needs to be minimised. The new hi-hat in particular sets a new e-standard for fast response, solidity and its amazing ability to convey a deft, subtle touch.
Hybrid Wood Shells
Strike Pro Special Editions lugs are attached directly to the shell, exactly like those in acoustic drums. The direct adjustment offered by these lugs is yet another way in which the Strike Pro Special Edition is superior to other e-kits. Strike Pro Special Edition premium hybrid wood shell snare and toms come in standard acoustic drum sizes (8-, 10-, 12-, 14-inch) so drummers instantly feel at home when they sit behind them. Hey, we know you want your gear to look as good as it sounds too, right? That’s why the Strike Pro Special Edition boasts truly striking black hardware and gold tension rods, along with a brand-new visually-distinctive mesh head design. Looking great while sounding great is a deadly combination.
Strike Performance Module
The Strike Pro Module is by far the most versatile and capable module that Alesis has ever offered. A large measure of the amazing playability and character of this kit is due to the expansive sound library with over 136 custom kits made from over 1800 instruments and 45,000 samples. The module has onboard sampling capability, 16GB external card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favourite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. With this editor players can assemble their own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round-robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit, and then transfer it onto the module via USB. Every feature and control is incredibly easy to keep track of, thanks to the Strike Pro Module’s 4.3-inch colour LED screen, which displays all the player’s settings and choices at a quick glance. It adds up to unprecedented flexibility and programmability, combined with total mastery of the kit’s status.
- Latest-generation mesh heads for fastest, most natural response ever
- Patented Enhanced Articulation System
- Full-sized 20-inch kick drum
- 14-inch dual-zone mesh snare w/hybrid wood shell
- 8-, 10-, 12-, 14-inch dual-zone mesh toms w/hybrid wood shells
- 16-inch Strike ride cymbal (3-zone) w/full rubber pad and hammer marks
- (3) 14-inch Strike crash cymbals w/choke, w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- 14-inch hi-hat cymbal w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- Strike software editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- Strike Performance Module with 4.3-inch colour LED screen
- Over 1800 drum and percussion instruments and 136 Kits
- 45,000 sample sounds included or load .wav files through included 16GB SD card
- Premium 4-post steel rack
Kits & Sounds
- 1900 Instruments
- 136 Kits
- Unlimited User Kits (Depending on SD Card Size).
- Full Colour LED-Backlit Display
- 4.4" / 111mm (Diagonal)
- 3.8" x 2.2" (Width x Height)
- Inputs: (13) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS Inputs (Triggers)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Input (Auxiliary Audio Device)
- (1) 5-Pin MIDI Input
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS Outputs (Main Outputs, Left & Right)
- (8) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS Outputs (Direct Audio)
- (1) 5-Pin MIDI Output
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) Stereo Output (Headphones)
- (1) USB Type-B Port
- (1) SD Card Slot (See Requirements Below)
- (1) Power Adapter Input
- (12) 45mm Sliders: Digital Mixer
SD Card Specs
- Type: SDHC
- File System: FAT32
- Class: Class 10
- Size: 32GB (Maximum), 16GB Card Included
- Via Power Adapter (12V, 2A, Centre-Positive, Included)
- 12" x 8" x 3" (Width x Depth x Height)