At its core, the Strike Amp 8 is a lightweight, portable (yet durable) 2000-watt powered drum amplifier. It's the perfect sonic companion for your electronic drum kit.
With the aforementioned 2000-watts of bi-amplified power - which is augmented by high-performance transducers - your drums will sound big enough (and clear enough) for any kind of practice space or performance venue. A low-frequency, 8-inch driver brings additional force and punch to your kick drum, while a high-frequency compression driver ensures a snappier snare and brighter cymbals.
Versatility & Variety
You can set the Strike Amp 8 up in an instant - positioning it either vertically, or tilting it back slightly in the same way you would with a traditional stage monitor. You can even mount it on a pole too. With the XLR output, you can hook your amp up to another Strike Amp 8 for an even more developed sound. This tone can then be shaped and moulded using the onboard Contour EQ control. Your ideal drum sound is just a few tweaks away!
- A smart ground-lift switch removes unwanted noise.
- Use a contour EQ switch to shape your ideal sound.
- Flexible and lightweight tilt-back design can also be mounted on a pole.
- Use the XLR output to connect your Strike Amp 8 to another one, or send your sound to an alternative input device.
- XLR/TRS combo inputs feature a dedicated clip indicator and volume controls.
- A meticulously voiced 8-inch woofer, combined with a high frequency compression driver projects your sound with unmatched response and accuracy without colouration.
- Punch, power, clarity and plenty of headroom thanks to 2000 watts of peak power.
- Weight: 20.2lb/9.2kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1" x 10.1" x 9.6"
- Mounting: Standard 36mm Pole Socket
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal Design - Injection-Moulded Polypropylene Enclosure with Perforated Steel Grille
- Power: Connection (IEC), Input Voltage (100V~. 110-120V~. 220-240V~; 50/60Hz - Switchable), Fuse (100-120V T10AL AC250V, 220-240V T5AL AC250V)
- Protection: Electronic Clip, Thermal & Transducer Overdrive
- Indicators: Power LED (Rear Panel), Clip Limiter LED
- Connectors: x2 XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35mm) Combo Inputs, x1 XLR Link Output, x1 IEC Power Cable Input
- Equalisation: Contour Switch (with a Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost)
- Horn Coverage: 90 Degree Horizontal x 60 Degree Vertical (Nominal)
- Frequency Range: 52Hz - 22kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 62Hz - 20kHz (+3dB)
- Max SPL: 129dB (Peak), 126dB (Continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1m)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Drivers: Low-Frequency - 8.0” (203mm) driver, 2.5” (65mm) High-Temperature Voice Coil, High-Frequency - 1.4” (35mm) Neodymium Driver with Precision Waveguide
- Output Power: 2000W (Peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000W (Continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)